Control all your lighting equipment from your mobile device
Hit the b-ball court with NBA LIVE Mobile, a basketball game where you dominate opponents in 10-man games. Will your skills capture the attention of the media and build an unforgettable legacy of fame and fortune? As you run your team, you upgrade your roster, rise through the ranks and build a franchise of hardcore b-ballers from the NBA, both in the past and the present. NBA LIVE Mobile brings us the next generation of gameplay for the mobile, and it hands you a chance to unlock special abilities and stomp your way to the elite level.
Be warned, to play the game, you will need a reliable internet connection and network fees may apply. The game includes advertising so that the developers earn cash from this free-to-play game. Because of the official NBA licenses, you play as as real basketball teams like the Chicago Bulls, the Los Angeles Lakers and the Cavaliers. Step into the shoes of the all-stars players like Stephen Curry, Kevin Garnett and Dwayne Wade.
When you first start playing, the controls may seem complicated, and because of that, NBA LIVE Mobile designed an informative and extensive tutorial to explain how to pass, block and dribble. The tutorial also teaches you how to shoot the ball. If you will stand even a chance against the computers, you will need to master the essential basketball maneuvers. NBA LIVE Mobile is one of the very few basketball games that you will find for the Android. Because of strong work ethic from Electronic Arts, the game features both an outstanding presentation and graphics.
- The realistic graphics immerse you in the gameplay
- Choose from your favorite NBA teams
- Comprehensive tutorial to help learn the controls
- Intrusive ads
- Complicated controls
We’ve made some overall improvements to keep you ballin’ like the best. Thanks for playing!
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.